Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Walk




On the roads Of my lazy life,
This was the longest walk
That I ever took.

 The walk of my life
That made me love,
Love the life,
Around me and above.

On that moonlit path I walked,
Thinking of nothing
But the path I walked.
Leaving all behind,
No sorrows no worries.
Not alone, Still all alone.

The loneliness I craved,
Which others kept at par.
The darkness that crept,
It dint but scare me,
Coz the moon was around,
Always around,
Always beside,
Shining on me
With all his love.

 And so I walked,
Thinking of nothing
But the path I walked.
I was happy,
Ecstatic like never.
But then alas,
He went hiding
Behind those clouds,
Which kept on moving,
As if they were Being summoned.

Did he move along?
And leave me alone,
On this unsure path?

Close your eyes, But it won’t help.
The spooky night It just struggles in!
But I dint stop,
Can’t walk back.
I must reach there,
The end of this path,
And open the door,
Where my destiny hides.

So I kept to my path,
Never dropping out.
And so I walked,
Thinking of nothing
But the path I walked.

Here I am, Still walking alone,
Along this unsure path
Of my lazy life,
Never ready to stop,
With the strongest belief
That the moon will shine,
Shine on me again,
With all his love.

2 comments:

  1. :) Great to see a post here after a loooong time. Enikkishtaye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) good to know someone checks ! its the oldest one :)

      Delete